[theora] Re: [advocacy] TMDA whitelisting anti-spam filter installed

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Fri Jul 28 02:20:20 PDT 2000

Let's try that again with all the typos corrected:

Hello,

I've installed the TMDA whitelist filter in front of majordomo on all
mailing lists at Xiph.Org.  I also repaired a few unrelated spam
filter breaks.

Posting from subscribed email addresses is unaffected.  Any post to a
mailing list from an unknown email address will require a confirmation
message the first time posting from that mail address.  A confirmation
reply adds that address to the whitelist.

If I screwed anything up (it required hand editing thirty config files
at five in the morning), let me know by sending a message to
postmaster at xiph.org.

Monty