[theora-dev] Theora integration question

Engineering ee at athyriogames.com
Mon Oct 15 15:43:21 PDT 2012

Yes, I am trying to step on as little as possible. It looks to me like
dct_tokens is an internal working buffer, so sharing it would not be a
problem as long as I'm not trying to process movies in parallel

ref_frame_data looks like the YUV buffers, which would be bad to share, but
I think I can get away with it as long as when I switch movies, I make sure
to decode frame 0 again before use.

My reponse to Benjamin will have more details, and thanks for responding!
Sam