[theora-dev] DirectShow PushSource with theora encoder and Ogg muxer filters

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:49:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

Have a look at the VideoTestSource filter here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikewasson/archive/2008/04/21/video-test-source-filter.aspx

I've tested PAL and NTSC with Theora Encoder and everything looked fine
with the
generated video.

I would suggest having a look at your media sample SetTime() parameters.

Cheers,
Cristian.