[theora-dev] Compilation problem with theorarm

Andrzej yeyo at wp.pl
Thu Jun 14 03:01:55 PDT 2012

W dniu 2012-06-14 11:22, Timothy B. Terriberry pisze:
> Andrzej wrote:
>> but it didn't help. Any idea, how to get theorarm well compiled?
>
> Is there any reason you are trying to use the theorarm-merge-branch
> rather than the ARM support from current trunk?

I thought that actual version of theora doesn't support arm without NEON
and MEDIA instructions.
I have armv5te CPU without hardware floating point. Gstreamer acting as
a videostream server using ffenc_h263 codec consumes about 45% of cpu,
and theora with the same parameters - consumes 90-95% of CPU..

Andrzej