[theora-dev] Time in video file

Bjoern D. Rasmussen bjoern.d.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:54:48 PDT 2011

Hi

Thanks to all for answering my question. I guess I'll go with the
approach of adding duplicate frames to add up to the missing frames.
Does the Theora encoder have a way of knowing that I'm inserting a
duplicate frame? So it doesn't use unnecessary CPU cycles?

Or maybe this answers my question?
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1730

-- Bjoern