[theora-dev] [theora] OGG Theora streaming

Rob Smith djrobsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:06:50 PDT 2011

Whilst the problem being described is not related to visonair and that
if the software they are trying to develop, I am the creator behind
the visonair project.  I kinda shelved the project as the entire thing
was an experiment (although it failed! It presaged YouTube!) anyway,
the site is still up at http;//visonair.cravecreate.com and directory
at http;//dir.cravecreate.com this will be switching off in November
when my contract with the hosting company ends.

Of you need any help I may be able to shed some light on this problem

Regards

Rob