[theora-dev] Two mux-fix patches against current liboggz

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Sun Sep 19 15:48:21 PDT 2010

(re-sending from my subscribed address)

On 19 September 2010 18:20, Monty Montgomery <xiphmont at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops, patch two had a small bug where it only worked properly when
> --verbose was set.
>
> Here is an amended version.

Thanks, I've applied these (with some formatting changes and your
name) to the 1.0-stable and master branches on github. I had an error
pushing to the master on git.xiph.org but there was an error. I may
have been using the wrong URL; gitweb is giving some xml formatting
errors so I couldn't check the push url. I'll retry pushing that
tonight from home.

cheers,

Conrad.