[theora-dev] Seek issue in cortado player

Nigel Simpson nigel at matsuplace.com
Mon Mar 15 12:22:22 PDT 2010

I know of a bunch of developers and students who might be available to
help out. I figure this issue needs Cortado experts rather than lots
of developers, though. If that's not the case and you need some help,
I can send some people to the project.

Nigel

On Mar 15, 2010, at 12:08 PM, "ozemale at ozemail.com.au" <ozemale at ozemail.com.au