[theora-dev] Processing library based on Cortado

Octavi Estapé oooooooo8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 09:21:37 PST 2010

Hi,

I wrote a Processing.org library based on Cortado. Maybe the Cortado developers are interested in it.

At the end of November I sent a question to this list asking about the licensing of Cortado and its libraries (see http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/theora-dev/2009-November/004015.html). As I wanted to create a LGPL library, I rewrote the package com.fluendo.utils, I don't use com.fluendo.jst and I use just some parts of com.fluendo.plugin.

For now, I use only the video (not the audio), but you can already do many interesting effects with Processing. You can see the examples and download it from http://www.fotosdelpais.com/octavi/pogg

Let me know what you think about it.

Octavi