[theora-dev] SSE2 assembly support

Kay Tiong Khoo kkhoo at rotateright.com
Wed Feb 10 01:19:30 PST 2010

If the optimizations are done using C/C++ intrinsics, it will be easier to make the code 64-bit safe as the compiler can account for the difference.

To answer your question - yes, I intend for the optimizations to benefit both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms and work across Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

----
Kay Khoo
RotateRight, LLC