[theora-dev] links in videos ?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:37:02 PDT 2009

On 6/21/09, Remco <remco47 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did that work in Firefox? It may be an IE feature. IE loads Flash in a
> different way.

Yes, it did, but in all fairness it was on a Windows machine which is
the environment I have to work on in the office.  I have read some
forums today and it appears that, for some reason, the Flash player in
Linux and Mac do not support the wmode method used to achieve the
overlaying effect.  So, basically, I was half-wrong, but nonetheless
glad HTML 5 will solve these (and other) problems.

-Ivo