[theora-dev] links in videos ?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 00:28:09 PDT 2009

On 6/21/09, Chris Double <chris.double at double.co.nz> wrote:
> Correct. A big win in HTML <video> is that it participates in the HTML
> 5 rendering pipeline. You can overlay HTML on top of it(...)

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you both saying I can't overlay a div
on top of flash through the CSS attribute of position?  Because I
remember doing that with drop down menus and other stuff, and if
that's possible so is creating invisible divs with javascript calls in
different parts of the flash video.  It's not pretty but it does the
job if that's the requirement.

-Ivo