[theora-dev] Cortado bugs .. Xiph.org or Wikimedia?

Philip Heron phil at sanslogic.co.uk
Sun Jul 12 06:04:53 PDT 2009

On 09/07/09 17:45, Ralph Giles wrote:
>> Is there an 'official' bug tracker for Cortado? I just noticed the
>> Cortado component at trac.xiph.org, and I've got a few bugs reported on
>> Wikimedia's bugzilla. Should I add them to trac.xiph.org too? I don't
>> want to be unnecessarily duplicating things.
>
> Worth a try. We're moving to xiph holding the 'upstream' version of
> cortado. As long as you cross-reference the bug reports on both sites
> it'll be fine.

Good move, it's been a bit mish mash up until now.

I was wondering if someone could take a quick look at the patch I've
just uploaded (ticket #1565). It's pretty trivial, but fixes a nasty bug
that makes Cortado unreliable when playing streams from Icecast. Often
these streams will begin with an incomplete packet, and Cortado will try
to process it a complete packet with unpredicble results.

-Phil

[1] https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1565