[theora-dev] ffmpeg2theora and ezstream + icecast2

Jim Smith jimjim197 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 23:27:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have a problem reading the live stream from ezstream/icecast2 using ffmpeg2theora as the encoder/decoder. Everything was fine with icecast2 alone but when I added the ezstream to create a live stream the video/audio was trashed. I'.m using Ogg with theora/vorbis. I fixed the aspect ratio using the configuration settings but the a/v sync and the a/v packet times are far out of sync. I don't know what to do about this, it appear that  ffmpeg2theora modified the Ogg stream and now I can't process it.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks