[theora-dev] How to add new src file into the theora

janaka priyadarshana rpjanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:29:21 PST 2008

i just add a directory name as "net" into the "libtheora-1.0beta2" directory
and required source files and the Makefile.am <http://makefile.am/> into it
it.

then i changed the Makefile.am <http://makefile.am/> in the "
libtheora-1.0beta2" directory as follow

SUBDIRS = lib include doc tests m4 net $(EXAMPLES_DIR)

add the direcory "net" into the above line.

then enter the following commands.
               $aclocal
               $autoconf
               $automake --add-missing

everything was ok.

then ./configure
unfortunately it does not run the configure script. it gave the following
error.

checking for OGG... yes
./configure: line 20287: syntax error near unexpected token `,'
./configure: line 20287: `    XIPH_PATH_OGG(, { { echo "$as_me:$LINENO:
error:'

can you please help me to solve this...

thanks