[theora-dev] Multi-thread Theora Decoder

Leonardo de Paula Rosa Piga lpiga at terra.com.br
Thu Feb 28 04:42:10 PST 2008

Hi all,

Does Theora Community have an interest in a multi-thread decoder implementation?

I'm starting to work with multi-thread and I thought that Theora
Decoder is a good choice for me, because I had been working with it in
a FPGA implementation and I have experience with the library.

I'm thinking in working with LoopFilter at first. Do you think I could
start with it or there is a better choice?

Thanks

--
Leonardo de Paula Rosa Piga
Undergraduate Computer Engineering Student