[theora-dev] dynamic change video quality........

Asanka Dilruk adilruk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:06:39 PST 2008

I am going to change video quality parameter frame by frame. So i find a
parameter called* thisframequalityvalue* for this task. so i changed *cpi->
Configuration.ActiveMaxQ*(set "1" for half of the frames and set "63" for
other half of frames)* *manually to change *thisframequalityvalue *parameter
in *UpdateFrame *frame function. But quality was not changed. Why is
that..Please help me to achieve my task....

--
Asanka Dilruk
Department of Computer Science and Eng.