[theora-dev] [Fwd: Re: libtheora MMX patch]

Andrew Chew andrew at okashistudios.com
Tue Apr 8 21:07:02 PDT 2008

Forwarding an email exchange that I had with Nils Pipenbrinck regarding
the state of the MMX patch for visual studio-style assembly.

I also run with the patches, and everything looks fine as far as I can tell.

Is this enough for a go-ahead to put that stuff into the mainline (if
it's not there already)?