[theora-dev] Blog post about Theora and MSVC assembly

Sebastian Pipping webmaster at hartwork.org
Tue Oct 9 18:48:46 PDT 2007

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> There's a stub of such a page at
> http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/AdminProcesses, though that has a
> different goal to a general community page, where people can introduce
> themselves.
>
> Maybe it's a matter of making better use of the user pages in the
> wiki, such as http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/User:Silvia ?

I think the user pages can play bigger role in this
but we still need a proper list pointing to them.
(The wiki's user [1] list is way to spammed to help here)

What I have in mind would be some kind of list or table
with entiries like this:

For people with different nicks/username that would several lines.
This kind of table could answer who-is-nick-x questions better
than any google query. I could start such a page at [2].

Any concept tunings before I start?

Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Special:Listusers
[2] http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/People