[theora-dev] Blog post about Theora and MSVC assembly

Sebastian Pipping webmaster at hartwork.org
Tue Oct 2 22:14:07 PDT 2007

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> I got it in my feed earlier and was impressed. That's awesome!
> Have you talked to illi at all?

Thank you! Not about assembly as far as I remember.
Should I? I don't overlook who's doing what at Xiph yet.
(Is there some Xiph people intro/overview page that
I should have stumbled upon?)

But he/she mentioned laser13 when I brought up msvc6 project
file maintenance at some point. Which brings me to the question
what his/her mail alias is, because laser13 at svn.annodex.net
was all I found and I haven't seen him/her online yet.

@laser13
  Can you take care of the Theora's msvc6 project files?
  They are currently unmaintained.

Sebastian