[theora-dev] UTF8 and I18n for theoracomment

Daniel Kraft d at domob.eu
Sat May 26 02:06:16 PDT 2007

Hi all,

for theoracomment to work like vorbiscomment, I want to use that one's
UTF8 library; but where should this go?  Directly to theoracomment or is
there something like a "common library directory" for theora-tools?

I'm not sure about I18n, either -- theoraenc seems not to use GNU
gettext at all, but vorbiscomment does; so should I put the i18n header
to theoracomment, a shared directory or simply

#define _(str) str

as it is done at the moment until some later point in time?

Yours,
Daniel

--
Got two Dear-Daniel-Instant Messages