[theora-dev] Offer to help

Daniel Kraft d at domob.eu
Thu May 17 13:20:33 PDT 2007

Hi all!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for what you are doing; I really
like (as you do, too) having a free video/audio codec, so I can store my
data without any dependecy on proprietary software and standards.

I read you are looking for help for various topics on libtheora, and I'd
like to offer my help; I've pretty much experience coding C/C++ and
already written some free software and contributed to other projects, so
I hope I can really be of some use to you, if you still have some tasks
for me to do.

Your comments are appreciated,
yours,
Daniel Kraft