[theora-dev] Theora running on FPGA

Felipe Portavales Goldstein portavales at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:17:38 PDT 2007

This is great news!

You did a really amazing work! This is something to celebrate!
And now there is Andre working on the project too, this is really good.

I am proud to see the small project that I started is becoming a great project!
The work that Leonardo did is much bigger and complicated than the
work that I started with my Summer Of Code last year.
He did great!

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Felipe