[theora-dev] RFC: I would like to contribute with SoC

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Sun Mar 25 20:42:45 PDT 2007

Hi Lino,

I would suggest you apply to each of the projects you find
interesting, and write explicitly about your relevant experience and
motivation for each. Time is tight, and we'll want to choose the best
person for each project. That means both having the skills, and
convincing us that you'll finish the project. Chatting on #theora is
also a good way to do that ;-)

cheers,

Conrad.