[theora-dev] ogg, mimetypes and containers and rfc4281

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Mar 22 10:28:23 PDT 2007

Wow, cool. Sounds good. I think we should also push the disposition
hinting proposal, since that's more meaningful for player determination.

Gets to be a long line. Is this compatible with RFC 4281?

http://www.advogato.org/article/852.html is the proposal.

A good place might be the RFCs documenting the codec mime-types, which
are being done in connection with the RTP payload formats. We should
also add it to the Ogg-embedding specs for the various codecs.

 -r