[theora-dev] Ekiga/OPAL support for theora and small changes to makefile

Matthias Schneider ma30002000 at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 10 12:04:29 PDT 2007

Hi Ralph,
wow, that was a quick comit, thank you very much. Hmm, I dont know its a bug, but when trying to
compile the examples in my windows build I get missing files
encoder_example.c:53:26: vorbis/codec.h: No such file or directory
encoder_example.c:54:30: vorbis/vorbisenc.h: No such file or directory
since I dont have vorbis in my build system. No idea if that should be detected by the build
system.
Matthias