[theora-dev] Ekiga/OPAL support for theora and small changes to makefile

Matthias Schneider ma30002000 at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 10 10:59:13 PDT 2007

Hi all,

after having developed a theora video codec plugin for Ekiga/OPAL based on libtheora I would like
to ask if someone could please commit the enclosed patch to the theora svn trunk. It

- fixes cross-compilation for windows using minGW
- allows to disable the build of the examples via configure switch

This is required for our cross-compiled win32 build of Ekiga since some dependencies of the
examples are not fulfilled there and in order to save compile time.

My plugin will be comitted to OPAL (which is the underlying library of Ekiga) during the next days
(hopefully) and will be part of the upcoming Ekiga 3.00.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help,

Matthias

      __________________________________ Wissenswertes zum Thema PC, Zubehör oder Programme. BE A BETTER INTERNET-GURU!  www.yahoo.de/clever