[theora-dev] GSoC - comments

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Apr 9 14:16:24 PDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 02:11:29PM -0300, André Costa wrote:

> I applied for GSoC 2007 and I received just one comment that I can read, the
> others are occult for me. If it is possible, I would like to know If there
> is any thing that I should change or not, any comments.
> The Title of my apply is "Hardware implementation of Theora decoding"  and I
> am "Andre Luiz Nazareth da Costa"

Hi Andre, thanks for contacting us. We rated your application highly in
our review, and would very much like to mentor the project; this is an
important area for us. However, we haven't made a final decision on
whether we'll be able to fund it; so far we've been given a very limited
allocation, and the decision is difficult.

Hope that helps,