[Theora-dev] Re: [Vorbis-dev] Google Summer of Code with Xiph.org

Dominik Zalewski dominikz at amu.edu.pl
Thu May 25 01:46:30 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm a person that applied for Google SoC 2006. Unfortunately I did not
get accepted. If you are wondering what my proposal was here are the
details:

  http://atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl/~dominikz/stream-of-roses.pdf
  http://atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl/~dominikz/resume.pdf

I would like to contact some person that was responsible for reviewing
and ranking my application. I understand there were some issues that
made other applicants highly ranked. I just would like to know what
was the problem with my application to be better prepared for the next
year.

The main disadvantages of my application that I can think of now is:
* I'm not currently involved in any open-source project and I did not
do any coding for xiph.org.

Anyway, I would like to do my project anyway. Is there a possibility
of hosting by your organization: CVS, etc.?

Best regards

--
Dominik Zalewski