[theora-dev] Monthly Meeting for July: 18:00 GMT on the 12th

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at xiph.org
Thu Jul 6 08:38:57 PDT 2006

The monthly meeting was postponed this month so we could invite all of
the Summer of Code participants to come and show off their progress now
that we've passed Google's mid-term evaluations. The meeting will be
held at 18:00 GMT on Wednesday, July 12th (full agenda at
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200607 ). All SoC members
should be prepared to give a short blurb on their project status and
plans for the remainder of the term (if for some reason you can't
attend, please e-mail one to your mentor so they can report in your
place). I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's been up to for the
past month and a half.