[theora-dev] What goes to Hardware ?

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Mon Jul 3 14:51:49 PDT 2006

This is a profile summary i took a while ago, on theora as it was in
alpha6 (includes the mmx optimisations)

One thing to note is it doesn't necessarliy show every function, since
some stuff gets inlined into the caller and hence doesn't appear in this
list (it's included in the caller instead). But it does show the basic
gist of it.

Also, this was on a small (320x240) video of roughly 1 min duration.

http://www.illiminable.com/temp/theo_summ.txt

Zen.