[theora-dev] SVN Theora FPGA

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Dec 21 15:11:04 PST 2006

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 12:52:20AM -0200, Leonardo de Paula Rosa Piga wrote:

> Hi, I did some improvements and some bug corrections in Theora FPGA
> code. I'd like to post this new version in the SVN. How can I do that?

Excellent news! Have you tried porting it back to a free cpu
implementation yet?

You can email the patch to the list (or me privately) and I can commit.
If Felipe Portavales is still around, you can ask him to commit it.

If you end up submitting lots of patches, we can give you write access
of your own.

Great to see more work happening on this project!