[Theora-dev] decode.h DecodeMVectors: uninitialized variables

Roman Vorobets gembox at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 1 08:35:30 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I have moved to Theora in my project recently.
I am using ffmpeg2theora to convert the old files into the Theora format, and pieces of player_example to play them (the project runs only under Windows, so I had to rewrite some parts of the sample). The compiler used is MSVC.
The debug version of the project with /RTCu switch enabled stops at the following lines
            pbi->FragMVect[FragIndex + 1].x = MVect[1].x;
            pbi->FragMVect[FragIndex + 1].y = MVect[1].y;
and the debugger claims MVect is unitialized.
Furthermore, i have compiled 'splayer' experimental sample and it experiences the problem too. So, I cosider the problem to be in Theora sources.

P.S.: With no runtime checks enabled, it plays well!

--
With Respect,
 Roman                          mailto:gembox at yandex.ru