[Theora-dev] FPGA implementation

Andrey Filippov theora at elphel.com
Mon Jan 24 01:44:01 PST 2005

>> Getting closer! As for 2, Y is also shifted by 128 (as per Section
> 7.9.1, "The Intra Predictor"). Make sure you're subtracting that before
> encoding.

Thanks! I missed it as it was near motion vectors and I was not going to
implement them (at least in the first version of the code) - my target
application is high resolution/high frame rate/low bit rate videosecurity
cameras that usually have most of frame unchanged so I'm implementing only
intra and inter nomv modes.

And so far it seems that the documentation is really good - it worked!