[Theora-dev] want to write comments

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Fri Dec 23 15:19:02 PST 2005

Hi,
I am a littlt new developper, I learn Python and C.
I was looking for some command line program similar to vorbiscomment.
I did not find.
I would just try to write a very simple one in C or Python.
That would be a simple parse of the first bits of the file, if my
guesses are right. But where could I see the amout of binary bit I
should open, and how is the signification of any fields I would see...

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.