[Theora-dev] MMX loop filter for theora-exp

Rudolf Marek r.marek at sh.cvut.cz
Sat Aug 20 02:43:32 PDT 2005

Stefan de Konink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After I came back from holidays I found your patches. I'm wondering:
> when will they be checked into SVN?

There are some issues. 64bit support and it can be optimized more. I will look at it during my stay at germany
at least I will fix 64bits and add comments to code.

Your work seems to involve primary
> decoding, do you have some pointers to optimimize the encoding part for
> machines PIII and higher?

There was a discussion on IRC yesterday. Most feasable solution is to merge theora-exp decoder with working encoder
to one package. But personaly I dont know what encoder is best for this approach (I'm working only on decoder of theora-exp)

Regards

Rudolf