[Theora-dev] Problems with Theora DirectShow filters

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Sat Sep 18 14:04:44 PDT 2004

Heh, sorry about that -- I realized exactly this right after posting.
You're right, it doesn't have a DirectShow filter and thus can't be used
directly in a filter graph.  However, if you're ever mucking with the bits
in your own code, IPP is a great library for color conversion, image
manipulation, and lots of other CPU-intensive stuff.

-david