[Theora-dev] Question about Huffman Tables in Setup Header

VP3HoSwiYO vp3 at go8.enjoy.ne.jp
Sat Sep 11 13:22:15 PDT 2004

There is bit space in Bitstream Header to put Huffman codes in.
However, This space can take only 80 kinds of Huffman code set.
And This space is divded into DC Huffman code set and AC Huffman set,
and There are only 16 choices in each DC and AC Huffman code set.

If we want to use this space, we find out best(or proper) performance
80 frequency counts(Huffman code sets) from tens thousands of frame.
Dose anyone have an idea or algorithm to find out them?

VP3HoSwiYO