[Theora-dev] New Theora and Vorbis plugins available for RealPlayer 10

Aaron Colwell acolwell at real.com
Sat Oct 30 01:56:16 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I've just released new versions of the Helix Theora and Vorbis plugins. The
major feature of this release is adding chaining support. The plugins play
Vorbis only, Theora only, and Vorbis/Theora chained files. It also tries it's
best to play files that mix these 3 types of stream groups.

I have also fixed a few Theora bugs. The Theora plugin now properly honors
the clipping rectangle and aspect ratio specified in the ident header.

You can download the new plugins at the following location
https://helixcommunity.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7&release_id=361

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Aaron