[Theora-dev] FPGA implementation

John Kintree jkintree at swbell.net
Wed Nov 17 21:22:46 PST 2004

Andrey Fillipov posted the following update at his sourceforge website on
11/16/04.

"Coded and simulated the DC predictor module - hope the Theora description I
used matches the actual codec :-)
 Also modified the modules released earlier to support non-coded blocks. For
the DCT/IDCT I tried to reduce the power consuption by minimizing switching
of the registers and counters when the output data goes to /dev/null."

That brought him up from 60% to 70% complete, and it looks like he is on
schedule for a 12/14/04 target for 100% complete.
John