[Theora-dev] RE: DSP stamp

John Kintree jkintree at swbell.net
Wed Nov 17 21:18:28 PST 2004

I'm glad you spoke up, Aaron, and let the list and Andrew Seddon know of your
interest.  Working on a hardware implementation of the theora codec on
multiple fronts makes sense to me.  Andrey Fillipov is now at 70% completed
with the FPGA implementation he is doing for Elphel's network camera, but
that is without motion compensation or audio.

Thomas Vander Stichele is interested in the DSP Stamp, also, according to the
message he posted to the list on 11/11/04.
Regards,
John