[theora-dev] Mux spec meeting log

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon May 10 23:38:47 PDT 2004

Thanks everyone for coming to the irc meeting on the mux spec this weekend. For those of you
who couldn't make it, I've posted a log:

    http://xiph.org/minutes/2004/may/raw/xiphmeet_mux20040508.log

Things were a bit rambling, and there weren't any conclusions or new concensus, but Monty said his
thinking was clarified, and mine was as well, so I guess it was useful. We agreed to follow up
with email where it's easier to address the multiple threads people raised.

Illiminable has already posted on his issues with DirectShow. Here's my take.

I think Aaron is correct that start-time ordering is generally