[theora-dev] invitation to conference for theora developers - call for papers

Rudolf Marek R.Marek at sh.cvut.cz
Wed Mar 24 12:36:01 PST 2004

Hello,

CTU Student union - Silicon Hill club in cooperation with FEE CTU,
Department of Computer Science, Prague, Czech rep., invites you (as a
speaker) to 4th international and academic conference OpenWeekend 2004
taking place in Prague, October 16-17th 2004.

It's topic is "open technologies and free software for broad range of
users" with focus on use in academic environment. Its purpose is to
educate mainly academic public and to publish papers and video records of
presentations.

Further information are available on our webpage or directly here:
http://www.openweekend.cz/download/ow2004_en.pdf

I think there is no explicit statement about multimedia, but we
would like to hear more about theora (how it works etc)

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me or
rest of organization team.

Regards

Rudolf