[theora-dev] release priorities

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sat Mar 13 18:55:14 PST 2004

Ralph Giles wrote:
> I'm not doing a great job with the splayer cleanup. I fixed it so it
> works with no audio, but made the audio playback worse. Help very
> welcome if you have time to work on it this weekend.

Updated my tree to have a look at this. However, I get an error
(undefined external) at an ogg file, bitwise.c. Line 173 says:

bcopy(source,b->ptr,bytes);

According to my limited research, this is a deprecated routine on some
OSes (FreeBSD as well?). It does not appear to be present in Windows. I
don't want to commit a change without asking first, but shouldn't it be
updated to

memmove(source,b->ptr,bytes);

in order to be portable?

Regards,