[theora-dev] Gentoo CVS Ebuilds?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Mar 12 16:56:37 PST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, James Lancaster wrote:

> I have made some ebuilds that build libtheora (as well as libogg & libvorbis)
> from cvs for gentoo, and was wondering if anyone was interested in them. If
> so, I can put them up online.

I'd be interested in looking at them.

Nine months ago, I did same thing for the pkgsrc build system.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pkgsrc-wip/wip/theora-nightly/

I haven't tried it lately. This reminds me that maybe I don't need to use
my libvorbis-nightly or libogg-nightly packages anymore, because maybe
libogg-1.1 and libvorbis-1.0.1 are good enough for latest theora.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/