[theora-dev] Updated VP3 Document

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Mon Mar 1 06:03:18 PST 2004

Hi Mike,

this is a great spec. yes these things take a lot of time to write!

would you be interested in formulating it as an internet draft towards
an rfc? I'd be happy to do the required reformatting and boilerplate
work. You wouldn't need to do any extra work other than agree :)

I'm currently at the ietf meeting in seoul (enjoying muchos wireless :)
so I'm well keen for it. Is anyone else on this list there?

Conrad.