[Theora-dev] Re: [Vorbis-dev] getting started

illiminable ogg
Mon Jun 28 09:11:39 PDT 2004

<002001c45c5e$20eb28a0$0100000a at tiger>

Incidentally... i just realised this same code plays video too... theora (if
you have my filters installed www.illiminable.com/ogg/), mpg, avi whatever
you have a filter for... so i am also posting it to theora-dev.

Zen.