[Theora-dev] Compile problems on libtheora-1.0alpha3

Michael Smith msmith
Sun Jun 27 18:49:04 PDT 2004

On Saturday 26 June 2004 06:38, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Dear Developers.
>
> As a tester for gnome-2.7 I'm using the garnome build system to build
> gnome-2.7. A new part to this set of gnome related programs I neede
> libtheora. Unfortunatly did I run into compile problems when running the
> compile of libtheora-1.0alpha3. I'm uisng GCC-3.4.0,glibc-2.3.2.

The errors you list suggest that the version of libvorbis you have installed
is too old - or perhaps you have multiple versions installed, but you're
linking against the wrong one?

There might be a configure switch to point it at the right version (there
should be).

Mike