[Theora-dev] watching ogg/theora streams on win32 ?

Rob Lanphier robla
Wed Jun 23 12:36:26 PDT 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:49:31 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele
<thomas at apestaart.org> wrote:
> I tried RealPlayer 10 and after some archive browsing I found the link
> to the plugins for [Ogg and Theora] (why are they buried on the
> website of helixcommunity ?)

Hi Thomas,

It looks like you're in good hands on the technical issues looking at
the #theora IRC channel.  The reason why the plugins are on Helix
Community is that these are pre-release plugins.  As they get more
mature, you'll see us moving these toward production.

Cut us some slack...the bitstream has been frozen for less than a month
;-)

Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org