[theora-dev] CVS state?

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sun Jan 4 15:48:28 PST 2004

Hi. Last time I checked some stuff in the transcoder/encoder/splayer
were working correctly (fixed tbe granulepos in the transcoder, so it
was able to convert from VP3 AVIs to theora, and produce valid ogg files.)
But apparently they are no longer operational. Anyone able to pull and
compile from CVS right now? I was planning to merge some stuff I was
working on on a private tree, but it looks incompatible.

Regards,
Mauricio